Monday 21 August 2017

Reset

Last month I went to Tasmania, Launceston city to be exact. We didn't go there for holiday but there's some activity in which we partake and it's located in Grindelwald, a small town just north of Launceston. 




We're staying at Aspect Tamar Valley Resort for 2 weeks, the picture was taken from a lookout in the resort. Two weeks may seem like so long, we spent the days here just hang around the main building and our cottage. But for me, I didn't feel bored at all. In fact, two weeks passed by just in a blink and i still craved for more.

Found this beautiful pathway on our way to the city





On our day off we spent it at Launceston's gorge. It's the longest chairlift but not the highest. Even so, it stills scared me and my mom. We didn't dare to move or do anything like taking selfies haha


And have our lunch near the seaport, please ignore the finger in the picture..since i'm just lazy to crop the picture


We stopped for a while at Melbourne for transit from Melb to Malaysia, so we decided to take a stroll for a while in the city.

Before going to Tasmania, I never really know about the place at all. But after spending some days there, I felt so much at ease. The city is very laid back, quiet and not crowded. After 2 weeks spending time there and when I finally go back to a big city (Melb), the difference was quite shocking and it makes me miss the life there. In my case, I just got back from Beijing one week before going to Launceston, so yeah, it's a nice change of pace from all the chaos there.

No comments:

Post a Comment