Friday 26 January 2018

The Collateral Beauty

Last week, I finally got back from Beijing after finishing my Chinese language studies there for one year. I felt like I was living in a dream now that I have left the life there. Cause now I have to focus again on my career and getting back at my responsibilities. One year passed so fast, and like usual me style, I have a lot of things that I regretted that I haven't done or failed to do.

And my friends there, I will miss some of them a lot. We always passed the days together, most of our times we spent together and it felt too normal, too usual until we ended up not realizing we have made many memories together. It's like 2 weeks before our last days that we began to appreciate more of our times together. Even though I know it's just a phase that will eventually passed, right now, I'm soaking in every memories, good and bad ones . Guess that's life, it's imperfect and perfect at the same time.










No comments:

Post a Comment