Wednesday 4 February 2015

Yellow flicker beat

Less than 3 weeks and I'm going back to jekardah again, and I don't really want to go back actually.
That's what you will think when you've spent weeks of doing nothing here. People will feel bored, but not me. I always said to them you must enjoy while it last ! You've just got like 2 months of holiday and 4 months of .......
Anyway, the hardest time is always the time when you are going to take off from here, no kidding.
But when you have arrived there, it seems like all those things are... pretty simple, because everything just goes on in a blink of an eye. You just have to go with the flow, ups and downs, and then, you're counting the days back to hometown already.

Enough with the blabbering.

here's pictures of my recent  trip to Langkawi with parent's friends.






New year countdowns 

brobro 

the whole team

No comments:

Post a Comment