Monday 28 November 2011

Cheers

Sunday morning was tough. I joined a mini concert held by my tuition where I performed as a violinist, accompanied by a cellist,the one who play cello. I'm having nervous syndrome and the worst part is the cellist forgot to bring his sheet music and he didn't quite remember the song. So,at the last minute, he tried to make improvisation.Thankfully,all went well ! 
This week finally passed, mini concert on Sunday and piano exam on Friday. I can breathe a sigh of relief now.
Rushing from the concert, I managed to buy Breaking Dawn tickets for the three of us. It kinda sucks because we got the second row. My eyes felt so heavy after that,probably cause I watched it too close. 

coffee cream cookies...If I'm not mistaken




After window-shopping session and chatting while having Shihlin, we went to Mr.Pancake to eat..again. I couldn't really enjoy the food, we scared that we'll miss the movie. We ran,actually it's called fast walking. When we arrived at the cinema,we're stupefied, the movie still haven't started. Then N said her watch is 20 mins quicker than the cinema's...

No comments:

Post a Comment