Saturday 3 July 2010

I'm back!

Shalom medan! Je suis de retour!!

Just got back from Batam yesterday,and it was damn tiring.
These holiday trip was quite fun,but still i prefer aussie and japan's trip.
I spent one night at KL,two nights at Redang,one night at K.trengganu,four nights at SG and one night at batam.
I met some medanese at SG. My friend,daddy's friend and mumsie's friend. I bet they'e all going to USS like us. Oh,I highly recommend you to play the revenge of the mummy,i played it 2 times,and still couldn't get enough of it (Y).Don't forget to eat Smoked turkey leg too,it's so luscious :)

kay,here's some Pics,taken in redang and SG :D

snorkeling time :)


Redang Island

with my bro at K.Trengganu

Universal studio Singapore

Singapore's flyer
Chinatown

Too bad we didn't go to the top of Marina bay sands
Because Raynard didn't want to go,so we just had our dinner at Marina bay sands and continue our shopping at there.But the good news is,i found O.P.I store inside Marina!
At first,my real purpose is to buy Shrek O.P.I nail,but because of my inconsistent,i bought O.P.I summer flutter instead of shrek's.I feel so remorse now.



No comments:

Post a Comment