Thursday 15 July 2010

Imma talking nonsense

My currently favorite songs:
1. My Love - Sia
2. Cooler than me - Mike Posner
3. Try - Asher Book
4. Bulletproof - La Roux
5. Built to last - Melee

Mom & Raynard are at Penang for medical check-up
Dad & Raymond are having party with dad's friends at Lembur Kuring.
I'm alone and I didn't feel like doing my school's homework and JRP's
I didn't practice my piano and the teacher will probably get mad with me again tomorrow

I'm opening my facebook and twitter profile,but i didn't tweet,chat or update my status
I'm googling unimportant things and saving pictures from tumblr while listening to my favorite songs
Life is boring

Everybody's lying behind their smiling faces and their sweet words
People just love to show off and to make sensations

It might be hard to accept the truth,but it's your chance to get to know the reality

I'm told that this is life and pain is just a simple compromise- Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment