Saturday 29 January 2011

Round and round

Just had a notion to change my blog's skin, apparently,none really suit my taste. So,rather than struggling to find a better skin,i decided to type a post,a short one as always teehee.

Chinese new year's approaching, i should be glad i got 6-days to relax myself. But instead of it,I kinda worry about my school's first monthly exam and other things. But right now,i don't wanna think too much about those,wanna enjoy my Sunday peacefully.

I got these photos from junior master chef Australia's website. So mouthwatering :9

florentine tartlets with frangipane

Berry ricotta hotcakes

Beef wellington

Portuguese style chicken

Processor chocolate cake


What i made when i'm in 2nd JHS

Below is some random pictures i got from tumblr:





No comments:

Post a Comment