Wednesday 29 April 2009

Really hepi right now!

Finally it's over.....but UAS still waiting.....
I hope i don't write my identity wrong on my UAN test paper...
This Monday,i went home after i finished B.Indonesia test...
Suddenly i realize something...i wrote 27-04-2009 on my paper test...
I was scared cause maybe i should wrote 27 April 2009...
until Tuesday i still worried about it...
but after i knew I'm not the only person who wrote 27-04-2009..I'm so relieved....hehehe......

Anyway,today i'm so happy!
Of course,the reason is because UAN is finally over!!
But i think maybe UAS is more difficult than UAN...
Just forget about it today..... :)

Tomorrow me,inneke,sherly n jenny will go to sun
I also want to watch wolverine and playing games at stinger or maybe at another place....
can't wait...hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment